Physical gaming lets you stay active and fresh. However, there are a wide variety of games available that can be played physically, like cricket, football, hockey, etc. but have you ever played some Brazilian game like volleyball? If yes, then you might know little about this familiar game. However, to alert you about this amazing game, we are here to educate you in this guide about volleyball game. We will let you know some significant pros and amazing facts about volleyball games. So, let us look at what exactly volleyball is.
This game has been the most well-known of all within the past decade. William G. Morgan, the physical director of the Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) in Holyoke, Massachusetts, created volleyball in 1895. Except for 1944 and 1945, the USVBA, now known as USA Volleyball (USAV), has held the annual men’s volleyball nations league since 1928.
On the other hand, women volleyball was first played in 1949, and a senior women’s category (for players 30 and over) was established in 1977. Also, volley is a game that is also played on the beach. However, the first beach volleyball Olympics was held in the year 1847 in California (Will Rogers State Beach)
In the same way and regarding team sports, volleyball comes in third place behind basketball and football. According to the formal regulations, each team has six members; however, most participants can be between two and six, with six being the most. Also, this game only needs the volleyball net and a ball to play beach volleyball in any other area.
Pros of playing volleyball
Besides keeping you active and fresh, whether you want to play it in or out, volleyball has some advantages which make this game more demanding and preferable than other games. Have a look at them:
- This amazing game is played by every generation and helps to Increase your metabolism
- Playing it regularly can Burn your body fat
- The games help to keep your heart healthy
- Winning it again and again, can keep you motivated
- This volleyball game is a good source of reducing stress
- Playing this wonderful game can also improves your skills
- The game can increase your coordination of hand and eye if you play it with concentration.
- Running in this game and playing regularly can make your body shaped
- It can, however, increase the strength of muscles
Objectives of volleyball
In the volleyball world, the main objective is to bat the ball with the help of your hand and through it on the opposite side of the net where the opponent is standing. In the same way, this amazing game has some rules and requirements.
- The legends volleyball game is played in the way the ball touches the ground; the opposite team gains a point.
- The game is played with the best of 5; the team with three wins is the winner.
- The player of each team is a maximum of six.
- The court is parted from the center.
- The net’s height is 2-2.5 meters above the height of men and women.
- The regulation is that three distinct players must touch the ball during the three equal opportunities to participate. Each team has to touch it before hitting it with both hands.
- The volleyball’s ball is manufactured with high-quality leather material, has a diameter of 65 to 67 cm, and is weighted between 260 and 280 g.
- The time restriction for each volleyball game is 60 minutes for professional volleyball and 45 minutes for social volleyball.
What should you do to prevent injury?
Every game will always result in injuries; nonetheless, you should always keep an eye on the following thing to prevent yourself from injuries.
- Before the game, warm up with stretches and some brief cardiovascular exercises.
- Take part in a thorough training regimen incorporating exercises for flexibility, strength, jumping, velocity, and agility.
- Put on proper footwear with gripped soles.
- The courts should be cleared preceding playing.
- If you’re playing inside, watch out for slick areas, and if you’re practicing outside in the grassland or mud, check out for debris.
- Allow enough time for healing.
- Keep yourself fresh
- Wear volleyball knee pads to avoid bleeding when you fall.
While summing up the above content, we can say that volleyball is the most famous among all the games and is played mainly by champions. Also, above are some amazing facts about volleyball games. Also, this game is played all over the world with enthusiasm and there are many outstanding champions serving in volleyball. So, read them out and play them with your friend and loved one, as it keeps you active and motivating. For more exciting and amazing articles, stay tuned.
For more Sports update visit: https://www.magazineinusa.com/sports/